This past week we have just been enjoying the beautiful weather. It is a good thing we have because the past few days have been yucky here! We have been to the park, played outside and rode 4 wheelers. Parker took Laney for a ride and she loved it! Parker has really been the sweet big brother lately. He watches out for her and is so sweet! Today, she was walking with her walker and she tipped it over and cried. He ran over there and hugged her and Laney stuck her thumb in her mouth (of course) and laid her head on his chest! It was the sweetest moment! I so wish I had my camera in my hand! Parker and Laney love each other so much!
Laney is starting to walk more and more. She will stand up, take a few steps, sit down and try again! Today, she walked the farthest ever! She took about 7 or 8 step in a row! It won't be long! Also, you know how all babies from about 4 months-15 months or so are just happy all the time and content where ever they are? Well that has certainly been true for Laney since she was about 2 months old (it took me till then to figure out she was so dern fussy at 6:30 that she was ready for her bath and bed! When I figured that out, she was happy all the time!) Well about a week ago, she has learned that if she wants something and does not get it, like go outside (her favorite place) to throw a fit! Man, I thought I had a few more months of sweetness and happiness all the time! Oh well, it is very funny when she throws a fit and she is quite the drama queen!
Parker has been playing 2 games a week of T-Ball. They have not won one yet but he is doing great! He has quite the cheering squad too! Of course Jason and I are at every game but so is Celeste and my Mom. And Mr. Chris (Celeste's boyfriend), Jason's Daddy (Granddaddy), Uncle Chris and Aunt Dana are there most every game too! Parker is doing great at fielding the ball and hitting. He is also starting to get that you have to tag the runner. He still needs to not fight over the ball with his own teammates! He was doing good at this but this last game, he fought over it more than once! Oh well, they are learning!

This might look like she is smiling but she is fussing because I just got pulled her away from the dog food bowl that she got everywhere and then the toilet paper role she got everywhere. Notice the evidence on her foot!

Oh man this looks fun to try!



Laney loved it! Parker was so good with her too! Laney kept trying to put it in the fast gear though. So I was right there the whole time but Parker is such a good brother and rode her around so sweet!

Parker posing for the camera at least

Can you tell how she is crawling? This is how she crawls when she is outside or on hard ground!

Parker doing what he does 99% of the time he is outside! Look at that swing! Jason says Parker's is better than his!

What on earth is this contraption in my yard?? Having to check the golf cart out (it usually stays at the club)

Ahh...success! I like this thing!

She has been trying to get Parker's suckers out of his mouth so I let her have a few licks of one! She liked it!
Laney in walking action! This was the most I had seen her walk. She took like 7 steps!
1 comment:
She is walking!!! I am so excited and this means Lucy Kate and Bryant want be to far behind. We are ready for another playdate.
Post a Comment