Well, if you know Parker you know he has been talking to stranger since he could and will say about anything. He truly is so funny. Because you just don't know what is going to come out of his mouth I have really not taken him to Children's Message during the Sunday Sermon. I mean I was really scared what he could say in front of the entire congregation. Well, he is 5 1/2 now and he started kinda wanting to go sit in big church until they are dismissed the Children's Church. This past Sunday which is only his second Sunday to go down to Children's Message his little hand went up and was looking at me and I was thinking "Oh No....what is going through his head and what is he going to say" So when Ms. Chrystin said, what is it Parker, I just held my breath. The message was about how we get into heaven and what was the key. Ms. Chrystin held up the big key maid out of tinfoil with a note on it that said "Jesus is the Key" So this is what Parker held his hand up and said when he was called on..."Jesus has the key to our hearts" Awwww....my heart just melted! My sweet little boy! Then walking back to Children's church Parker asked Mr. Eddie (the Wesley Foundation Minister) do you know wat else is in our hearts? God's Love. Mr. Eoddie said I sure like how you talk and you must be Baptist to know the Bible so well already! LOL! Well that Bellevue going for 2 years have sunk in and his Daddy is baptist! Poor Parker is gong to be confused like I was..growing up going to a Presbyterian school, going to a Methodist church and having Baptist thoughts by his Daddy! Oh well..it all is teaching us about Jesus! Anyway, I felt so bad for being scared what he was going to say!
PS...the Amnio in my last post..came back negative for Downs and both Trisomys! Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
lol how cute! He is being taught well Laura!
Post a Comment