Thursday, April 23, 2009

1 year Stats and the week in Laney's world!

Laney had her 1 year check up and shots this week. Height 30 inches..90% Weight 21 lbs 15 ounces 50%..Head don't remember but it was 90%. Not surprised at all about that one! My kids have my head which is big around. That means we have a big brain for our our knowledge right? Anyway, she is doing great. Learned a new word this week...Baby! While we were in Clarksdale of course we went to see Lucy Kate and Bryant! We love our little playdates with them! Also this week is the week of the young child at Laney's school and it was dress up day each day. So here are some pictures from the week! Oh and this past weekend was the last time Laney got Momma's milk. So so sad!! I am so proud of myself for making it the whole year and without formula..it was my goal and we made it but so sad that it is time to stop! Makes me want to cry but she is a big girl now! My baby is growing up!

Parker is still having fun playing T-ball. They still have not won a game but Parker is really doing good at 3rd base stopping balls! He just needs to learn to get people out. Right now, all he knows is stop the ball and get it to the pitcher! See the post below about his cute little preacher self!


Farm Day! Yes..I know this is very funny. Only my child has a smocked outfit on during Farm Day but look at the scene!

But the pants were too long and I did not want the black mess on their play ground to get on it so I went in Parker's old stuff and found some blue jeans! First time and probably the last for a very long long time she will have jeans on! Well again, only my kid has smocked top on and blue jeans! Another sign I am completely addicted to clothes and crazy!
And I forgot to post that I am such a big girl now with my carseat front facing! We turned it around last week! Watching Mickey Mouse and loving it!

Laney and Lucy Kate

Sweet Bryant and Laney!


All 3 of them in the ball pool! Sort of looking at the camera!

Below Laney today with her balloon ready for the balloon release!


Green and White Day and Laney with the Statesman (the college's mascot where she goes to school..yeah she is in college already! lol!)


All the kids pretty balloons flying away! It was so pretty today!

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

LOL your clothing obsession for Laney cracks me up! You could put her in holey jeans, mismatched socks and a neon orange plaid shirt, topped off with a feather boa and she would still look adorable! :-)

Millie said...

I don't know if obsession is a strong enough word! You never cease to amaze me! Love ya though!