Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

Hard to believe it has been a year! Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much!! More pictures to come for today's big day and her party tomorrow!
I know this is an AWFUL picture of me but it was 9:45 pm after being up since 5 am and in labor since 8 am. And I had just and I mean just had a baby! But I love this picture of me meeting Laney for the first time. Pure Love and Joy!! She was all of 10 seconds old! Good job Jason for capturing the precious precious moment and not getting the drs doing their work! LOL!
Sweet baby girl! Our sweet little miracle





Look at her looking at Mimi! And how little she looks!

2 comments:

KLTTX said...

Happy Birthday Laney! You bring so much love and joy to your mommy and daddy.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Happy Birthday Laney!! You are such a cutie and I can't believe you are 1 already!!!