It sure did! When I told him that his T-ball coach called to say they had practice and what team he was on, Parker's face lit up like I told him Santa was coming tonight! He has been wanting to play for so long but where we live, you have to be 5. And sports has always been his thing since he could hold a ball! They had their first practice and it was funny! Parker hits and throws so good! Running..he does not like running much. Just like his Momma! Parker just told me something funny..."I have a brain ache. I have been thinking too much today!" He is soooo funny!
We are Just getting ready for the Big ONE birthday party. I can't believe Laney is 1! She is such a blessing to us. I tear up just thinking that 2 years ago after loosing my third baby, I was sure Parker was going to be an only child. In June of that year, I actually came to peace with that and boom, found out Laney was on the way..cautiously happy. Then drs appointment after drs appointment passed with happy endings each time. Something I was not use to. I think all my friends and family waited anxiously after each appointment to hear from me! Then April, 3rd came and Laney actually was here. She is a perfect addition to our family!
The past 2 weeks have been fun with spring break and pretty weather! Enjoy the pictures and be sure to read the comments!
Parker's first T-Ball practice.
How cute...brother and sister "working" on the 4wheeler
I thought this was too funny! Look how she is sleeping!
Lucy Kate did a decent job herself digging in!
During spring break my friend Millie had her little boys birthday. Parker and Connor are great together since they are so close in age. Parker showing off the black and green icing. He had a camo birthday!
We stayed in Memphis, My mom, the kids and me. There was only a shower so Laney taking a bird bath in the hotel sink! She loved it!
Playing outside one day!




4 comments:
such cute pictures!! They are both so adorable!!
they are precious!!!! too cute...love the picture working on the 4wheeler..that looks like my gang!!!
Cutie pies!!
You got some great pictures. They are both so cute and growing so fast!
Post a Comment