Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Parker the pick up artist

Well things have been good around here. Everyone at the moment is some what well. I am not holding my breath because the weather has been 85, things are blooming and tomorrow is suppose to be 50 so someone is bound to get sick. Maybe I will be surprised! Anyway, have to tell this. Parker well he always is saying stuff too funny. The other day, he came in and said "Momma, if you were a booger I would pick you first!" I just looked at him and laughed. Where the heck does he get this stuff! He is a sponge and does not forget a thing! The past few weeks too he keeps telling me that this little girl Peyton is his girlfriend and that he is going to marry her. Peyton was having a birthday party this past Saturday and he was so excited ready to go to the party until Daddy said he was taking him golfing. Then Parker showed that he is already such a man and told me "Momma, I am going golfing now and not to the party..tell Peyton I am golfing!" LOL!! Well, he did go golfing but in the morning and then the party at 2. I thought that was so funny! Then one night when Jason was out of town Parker said "I love Laney and I am going to marry her." Me:"Parker, we don't marry our sister, it is not nice." Parker "Then I am going to marry Petyon. " A few seconds later Parker "We don't marry boys either, that is not nice." Little life lessons! Love them!


Right after Laney got out of the hospital, it snowed here! Just a little! Maybe an inch and it was gone by 9 am! Parker did not care too much about it this time. He played out there maybe 15 minutes. Laney wanted to go out so bad but I just let her stand at the door in her walker. She tried to crawl out in it before I put her in it. She was interested.

Laney does this funny thing with one of her bath toys. SHe crawls around with it in her mouth. She is too funny. She also has started pointing at things and she tries to put hats on her head and put phones to her ear. The girl is smart! She also is into everything! I am seriously going to have to get some cabinet locks. Never had to do this with Parker! He was such a good baby that did not get into things! Parker flying his kite! He got one stuck in the tree and another tangled! He was running all over the place with the kite!



Our new dog
Oh no that is our Laney bug!

Laney as the Cat in the Hat -I think every pre school in America was doing Dr. Seuss the past 2 weeks!

Parker trying to make a snowball.




Laney trying to make a break for this stuff on the ground!









2 comments:

KLTTX said...

Parker sounds like a riot. I really wish he and Davis could be friends. Davis' school did Dr. Seuss too.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Cute update! I hope you all don't get sick. I love your less an inch of snow lol! You guys should make a visit to see us and you can see some real snow. lol Cute pics! I love Laney crawling around with that toy in her mouth!! Oh and I agree with Kelly, I could see Davis and Parker getting along real well!