Three Weeks Old
Saturday, April 26, 2008
3 Weeks Old!
Not much has happened this week. I guess that is a good thing. Laney is doing well. She is a pretty good baby. Not as content as Parker was. She does fuss a little more and wants to be held all the time. I call her needy. Jason says it is because she is a woman. She does sleep better than Parker did at night. She had a 5 hour stretch lastnight! Parker went to the zoo with his school yesterday. Aunt Dana was nice enough to go along. I was so sad I could not go with him. Oh Laney did actually smile at Jason on Friday on purpose it seemed. I am not totally convinced she did it on purpose but he said she did. Anyway, I will leave with a picture or two from this week.

If you know my sister, you won't be surprised that this onesie was a gift from her and she put it on Laney. This onesie also sums up how Laney acts..just like her Aunt Celeste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Laney is beautiful, and Parker is as cute as a bug! Yes - It is the one from Sam's, and it is taking FOREVER to put together! I think we are half way through now. We bought an infant swing for Reed to use now, and he slides down the slide starting from the halfway point. I hope you and yours are doing great. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment