Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flying Kites and Week One with Laney

This week has been great! We have not been sleeping all that much but we don't mind one bit. Today Parker at school flew kites on the quad and he LOVED it!! I have to say he got his kite the highest and did so great!! Here are a few pics!!




Parker flying his kite!!




Jason and Parker Kite flying on the quad!!





Laney all wrapped up in her favorite place....her Daddy's arms!


One Sleeping!


2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh what a great update Laura!! Parker looks so cute flying his kite. He looks really good in green. But I do have to say SHORTS?!?!?! I wish! Today in Idaho it was still snowing! Monday it is supposed to be 63 though...that is almost skinny dipping weather here :D Anyway Laney is just beautiful. I love her eyes she is just adorable! I love that blanket she is wrapped in. Yup little girls have a special place in their daddy's hearts. Loren is a ham for his girls. He paints their fingr nails and everything...so warn Jason what is coming next! Loren hates it when I tell people that but I think it is cute! :D Take care! Big squeezes to little Laney

KLTTX said...

Laura - Your family is absolutely gorgeous. Davis has really been bugging me lately to fly a kite but I didn't think he was old enough. Seeing how well Parker did makes me rethink that and next time we are at the store, I'll pick one up. Congratulations again on Laney.
Kelly