Saturday, April 5, 2008

Laney Grace is Here!!!

Laney Grace Harris




Laney Grace Harris arrived April 3, 2008 at 9:45 pm. She was too comfy in there but she finally decided it was time to come meet us! She weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long. She is just beautiful and her big brother loves her to pieces. We are so very blessed and overwhelmed with love. We got home today!! I can't wait for all of you to meet her!! I will post more pictures soon!!
The Whole Family!!!

Aww How sweet!!





4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh Laura I am SO happy for you guys! I know this is a blessing that you have been waiting for for a long time! I am tearing up looking at her! She is just beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Cindy said...

Laura - Laney is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the family picture you are all glowing with pride and happiness. As Shamae said Laney truly is a long awaited blessing. I'm so very happy for you.

Cindy said...

Laura - Laney is absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the family picture you are all glowing with pride and happiness. As Shamae said Laney truly is a long awaited blessing. I'm so very happy for you.

KLTTX said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to you and Jason. I am so happy for you guys.