Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Sweet Giving Brother







This week is Week of the Young Child at school and everyday at school there is some theme. Yesterday was hat day, today was farm day, tomorrow is PJ day, Thursday is Camo day and Friday is Green and White day. Well today since it was farm day, they went to some farm. Not sure whose it was but Parker says it was a horse farm and they had dogs, no chickens, no roosters and no cows he says. Well, they each got a little My Little Pony which is really a girl toy. The one he got was blue with rainbow hair. It has a birthday cake on it. I played with these when I was little but I am a little rusty on what their names are. I guess Laney will teach me all about them. Anyway, at first he said it was his but he quickly said Laney could have it and he put it with her in her bouncy seat. Awww... He was more excited anyway about this flip truck thing he got out of the treat box at school today. He was good (thank goodness) so he got to get something out of the treat box. He also was a little ham tonight. We saw some little kids doing dances on Dancing With the Stars and he had to show us he knew how to dance. It was too funny.



Parker giving Laney his pony he got at the Farm


Parker showing off his farm attire. A John Deere shirt! We had to go to the tractor store to get it Monday since all we have are Polos and he is too old for overalls!

1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

An orange john deere shirt? I always thought the official color of the deere was green? Maybe that is just for us Id-y-ho hicks. :D I love looking at pics of your kids they are SO cute!! Laney is beautiful and Parker is a little stud!