Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Parker and his funny self
I had to write this down so I would not forget. If you know Parker, you know he is a little clown. Sometimes not on purpose like today. He was outside on his playset and had found a frog and if you know him you will not be surprised that of course he had to catch it. Parker is 200% boy for sure. So he did and it was a big toad. I told him to put it down because he would get a wart and he said, "It's ok if I get a wart, we can get Freezeaway and get the wart off". I quickly remembered the commercial I have seen lately and that is what it says and I had to laugh. He does not miss a thing. Then he came in and had been in his sandbox and I make him get in the tub if he gets in that sandbox. On our shopping trip I got Parker some PJs that have shorts that are boxers. I told him the other day about the boxers like his daddy's. I washed them today and put them in his drawer and he wanted to wear them. I said, ok. So he is putting them on and says in a mad voice "Ugh Mom, they have dinosaurs on them!" I said, "I know" He said "They are suppose to have boxing on them!" I just had to laugh again and how do you explain to a 4 year old that boxers don't really have anything to do with the sport boxing anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment