Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Jason and I have been married 8 years today! Hard to believe sometimes and sometimes I think we have been together forever! I guess we have sort of! I lost count a long time ago but we have been together for 16 years? Maybe 17? I don't know! I have 2 of our wedding photos out in our house and everytime I see them and have time to think, I think to myself, "Man, we had no clue what we were getting into!" But we both would agree God has blessed us with each other and has blessed us with wonderful children. We truly are each other's soul mate. Here is my favorite picture of us 8 years ago. It was taken right after we had walked down the aisle and the photographer snapped this picture! This was before pictures online were so popular so this is a picture of a picture so it is not the best quality!

No comments: