I am wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14. Only Parker kept saying I am perfectly made. Somebody 139:14. I just could not stop laughing. I tried correcting him but he kept saying Somebody. Next weeks verse is from the book of Somebody too! We had open house at school too and their room is just so nice with lots of good stuff in it. Parker had a great week at school and seems to like it. His favorite part so far..playing outside.
Laney is great! She is trying to sit up a little! It will be no time until she is! Momma also said when she picked her up the other day, the ladies at daycare had her standing up holding on to something trying to get her to walk around it! OH my gosh, I have got to tell them to stop! I want her non mobile for longest I can get! LOL! She is just getting so big! She is so happy to all the time. She is just a sweetie. The ladies at daycare too I think really love her. Especially Ms. Rendia I think. She told me today how Laney just stole her heart. Then MS. Carolyn said yes, that smile just gets you! Makes me feel great leaving her with them everyday. Ms. Trebia is sweet too! I love how she greets her every morning saying hey little lady! Oh and I gave Laney Applesauce for the first time today. She LOVED it. She was so funny looking at that spoon and doing her little mouth to eat. She just is such a cutie!
Laney trying to sit up and Parker trying to show her how
Hmm, Parker's Spider Man Dolly and Sleeping bag, I think someone visited Laney this morning
Yummy applesauce
Notice her keeping an eye on me! 
Trying to get it in her mouth herself. I think she missed!
Sweet girl




1 comment:
Thats funny about the book of Somebody. LOL. You need to get that on video too. Sounds like Laney is doing great! She is sure a cutie. Glad you are having such a great experience with her teachers!
Post a Comment