Thursday, August 21, 2008

Love Your Neighbor

Love Your Neighbor Matthew 5:43..Parker's first Memory Bible verse at school. He did so great and loved learning it!! He had a great week at school except for Monday. Only my child would get a note sent home the third day of school. Yes, Parker got in trouble for not listening and getting upset when he did not get his way. Hmm, wonder where he gets that from. We hopefully have he will be good now after we pretty much threatened to send him to Mexico or bad boy school. Jason told him that a month or so ago one night and now when he is bad Jason tells him that he is sending him to Mexico. The other night after being told that Parker said "That is ok, I will just get the taxi man to bring me home." We had to laugh. The boy is smart.

We did go to the casinos the other night and had a great time. Parker had a blast with Aunt Celeste and her man Chris. They went to Chuck E Cheeses then to see that movie WallE. They said he was great and they had a good time. Laney hung with Momma. They of course went on their 5 mile stroll and she was sleeping by 8. Momma said she woke up at 8 am and that was really because Parker woke her up. So everyone had a great time.
Laney is doing well. She seems to love the ladies at daycare and all the kids. They laughed at her because she tries to suck her toes and she gets them sometimes. It is funny. She is really grabbing for things now too. Yesterday she tried to take my Dr. Pepper can out of my hand and you could see her little mouth trying to get it to suck on it. The girl is mine after all! She really is such a happy baby these days. She is just so sweet, laughing and playing all the time!

Momma's first night away and Jason's 31st birthday!


Trying to get the toes in my mouth (I got a pic of her sucking on her toes but I will have to edit it before posting..I kinda got her privates in the pic by accident since she was nekid!)

Parker decided he could walk in school this morning by himself..yes I teared up and had to snap a picture!!


Parker saying his first Memory verse for school.

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Sounds like he is liking school! That is a bitter sweet moment!! Cute pics and that video is so cute! I love your guy's accents. I guess I don't really how heavy it is until I listen to you talk. Good job Parker that is a wonderful scripture with a great message! Well done!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh and, as usual, Laney is adorable!!

Tiffany said...

This is precious! Is this a part of his school's curriculumn? -I have got to get you to give me directions on how to post a video.