Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lots of fun in a week!

This week has been just crazy full of lots of stuff! It started off with Jason, me, Parker and a couple of friends going to a Redbirds game in Memphis. Our friends had invited us since their Aunt who has something to do with the ownership gave them suite tickets. Parker had a great time and was over the moon when Jason caught a foul ball! Luckily I missed the whole thing since I was off pumping. I am glad, I would have been NERVOUS with that ball flying right at us! We left Laney with Momma since the game was at 6 and we knew we would be getting home late. They had a long 5 mile stroll as usual. Then Sunday we had a cookout at our house with lots of people over. It was great! 2 more nights a few of Jason's friends were over watching football. Oh it is that time of year again!

Big news this week! Laney is sitting up!! She still tips over but she does great! She also I think is working on her first real cold/sickness. She came home Thursday with a big runny nose and this morning, well it is turning green. Great, why do my kids always get sick on the weekends when we can't get to the dr! Hopefully she won't get sick! So far no fever so that is good.

I have been busy with work and year end close and glad it is over! Also glad the dern rain is over! We got between 1-2 feet of rain from the hurricane! It was icky for days! I guess I will share some pics from the week.
Parker excited for the game to start!

Parker and Daddy showing off the foul ball!!

Parker and the redbird cheerleaders..he was a little shy..

What did I do?? Oh I am sitting up! And drooling!

Balance carefully and playing with the toy is fun sitting up!

OOps lost my balance!

That is ok, I can roll the ball with my feet.

5 months old and growing!

Will you please stop taking my picture!

This is fun!!

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Cute pics!! Sounds like a fun game! How cool about the fly ball. I love the pic of Parker with the cheerleaders!! Laney is getting so big! Sorry about her bug! My girls seem to always need the doc on the weekends too!! Hope she feels better soon.

Delta Dawn said...

She is getting sooo big! I know I just saw her a couple of weeks ago but wow she seems like she's grown since then. You better make sure that you put her in lots of pink at this stage so that you can figure out which baby pics are Laney and which are Parker. They look like twins.

Don't feel too bad about Laney getting sick. Claire is sick - AGAIN. I'm taking her back to the dr in the morning. I'm sick of going to the dr! I'm ready to take her to an allergist. One big piece of advice when babies get all stuffy like that (and you probably already know this) but get a vaporizer. They're inexpensive and they really can help break all that crap up in their heads and chests.