Saturday, September 13, 2008

Who Loves Who More??

That is a great question! I am so lucky that Parker has really taken to his sister, maybe too much! He has always been so excited about her and just loves her to pieces. It is so funny to watch them. He makes her laugh and he just laughs at her. He always wants me to take their picture. It is funny! His love for her sometimes makes it difficult for her to sleep though! She loves him though, she just lights up when he comes in the room and just loves laughing at him!


We all were kinda sick the first of the week but none of us really were sick where we needed a doctor so that was good. Parker said some funny things this week. One to Jason after he asked him to turn the fan off Parker replied "Why do you always ask me to do stuff" We fell out laughing, Jason did not think it was too funny. Parker is Jason's little gopher and he use to love doing stuff for Daddy. I think that phase might be over! Parker and I have been playing Hide and Sneak. That is what he calls it. He loves it and thinks it is too fun!


It is football time again around our house which means it is on ALL the time! It is so funny Jason gets on the phone with his buddies watching the games and sometimes they come over. It is never a dull moment around here! A good thing both kids can sleep through anything!

Laney is good and doing and playing more every day. Her food choices has now grown to include applesauce, peaches and sweet potatoes. She loves the sweet potatoes! I am amazed at myself how much I have forgotten about when and what a baby should eat. I swear I don't remember how much and what Parker ate at this age! I guess she is doing ok, she is still growing just fine!

I have been trying to post this for a few days and keep getting interrupted. Imagine that with a 5 month old and a almost 5 year old! Have to come to work to get some time to myself! LOL! I don't have my picture card with me but I will go ahead and post this. Hopefully I will post the cute little pictures I wanted to tonight.

No comments: