Well, I have been meaning to post but have been so busy. Work, home, running around everywhere! Laney and I along with my sister in law Dana are in St. Louis for my work. We had a good trip for the most part but Laney at after 5 hours in the car had had enough and it was her bath and bedtime and she let us know that she was ready to get out of that
carseat. Over the past week, Laney had/has her first sickness...I can't say I am
surprised because she might as well follow Parker in all the ear infections too. Saturday night she started running a low grade fever that I brushed off to teeth because she had no other symptoms at first but Sunday morning it was almost 102. I knew that was not teeth being that high so we went to the only clinic around that is open on Sunday. Thank goodness it is a good one. The
dr. confirmed both ears were infected. So she is on antibiotics. She loves that medicine! She was very cranky all day Sunday and hung out around the house in only her diaper. She was burning up so we did everything to break the fever. Parker was too funny. He earlier in the week got sick at school and they called us because he was the 2
nd kid to throw up in like an hour so they thought he might have the stomach virus, but he did not. See Parker has great gag reflexes always had and they had eaten popcorn that must not have gone down right. Anyway, he heard us talking about hoping he did not have the stomach virus earlier in the week so when we told him Laney was sick, he said "She might have the stomach
versary" I just died out laughing. Oh the things kids think they hear!
We also had some sweet little visitors this past week! Our sweet baby friends Lucy Kate and Bryant came to see us. It is so fun to talk to their mommy Lesley about all the baby stuff! The are growing so fast! We can't wait to have more
playdates soon! Parker entertained the babies. He wanted me to take his picture too with Bryant.
Saturday Parker stayed outside about the entire time with one of his Uncle Bradley's old friends Mr. Jeremy who was working on cleaning and fixing up Jason's shop. Parker loved it and when I walked out there, he just picked up a real drill and started doing what Jeremy was about to do. No one told him how to use the drill or what to do, he just did it! He is going to be such the handyman too I guess like his Daddy.
Anyway, that is about it. Here are a few pics.

This is the only picture I got of all 3 of them looking at me, thanks to Parker singing and being silly for them!

Parker wanted me to take a picture of him and cute little Bryant..
ps Bryant was so kicked back watching
tv!

Look at this! He is such the handy little boy!
2 comments:
Sorry about Laney's bug! That is no fun! I hope she is feeling better by now! Cute pics! It does sound like Parker will be quite the handy man!
Hope your lil' girl is feeling better soon. God Bless!
Post a Comment