Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some 12 week pics

Sorry, my Internet at home needed a call to the Tech center because we switched to digital phone service but I am up now and ready to show some pics! I finally took some! Laney is getting so big!!






Laney 12 weeks old! Look how big I am getting!


She looks like she is in seriously thinking about something!


Thought I would show her throwing one of her fits!

Parker and Laney this morning in Laney's big girl bed in her room. (Excuse Parker's bed head! He has wild hair in the mornings and if you are wondering, he likes sleeping without a shirt on! I guess he tries to be just like his daddy!)

1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh super cute pics!! I love the one of Parker and Laney in the bed! SO CUTE! I can't believe how big she is getting!