Since we were in the neighborhood and they finally are home and doing great, Laney got to meet our precious little friends Lucy Kate, Bryant and their Mommy Lesley. They were too cute and Lesley has her hands full! These two will always be our special little friends! See Lesley and I had similar losses and that is how we became friends through my Mom and our experiences. Lesley helped me more than she could know through some hard times and then we ended up getting pregnant at the same time! We were only 2 weeks apart during pregnancy and it was so great having someone to go through the pregnancy with that had the same fears I did and to share the great happy times with! I prayed the same prayer every day for these three little babies for 9 months....I call them my prayer miracle babies. God is so Good!!
What is so interesting over there Bryant and Laney??
Three little miracles!
Two Proud Mommas!!
Lesley is going to have some good arm strength carrying both of them at once around! (Heck, I will too if Laney keeps on this weight gain thing! LOL!)




No comments:
Post a Comment