I had to post a fabulous update on Laney. I put her down at 8 last night. She had not eaten really so I knew she would be up again to eat. She woke up a little before 10 so I fed her and she went back to sleep after her meal so she was back sleeping by 10:15 or so. That sleepy head did not wake up again until 5!!! 7 hours! Yeah!!!!! Maybe it isn't a fluke!
And Parker....he is so funny but sometimes he is too honest. First yesterday. The sewing lady was here taking Laney's curtains down to fix them. She messed one of them up. And as she was on the step ladder Parker said "Oh your booty is big!" I wanted to crawl underneath the bed. He was right, she did but still. This is not the first time he has said something like that. When he was 3 he told one of my sister's friends "Your belly has gotten bigger" Again, he was right but I still wanted to crawl underneath the bed! Today he asked me if Aunt Dana was here. I said no she wasn't. Aunt Dana cleans our house on Fridays. He said "Then why do I smell cleaning?" LOL! Well, I do get a wild hair and 409 the counters too! Again, honesty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ha...gotta love it! I hope Laney's sleeping isn't a fluke for you! YAY!
that wasn't me in the pic - my sister. we are twins!
Post a Comment