I did go back to work yesterday and will go tomorrow. I am just being nice helping with our busy time. It was not too hard leaving Laney since she was with my Mom. I am so lucky that Laney gets to stay with my Mom all summer and will avoid daycare till she is 4 months old. She will be so spoiled! I tell you though I so could tell at the end of the day that I would rather be at home! When I went back wiith Parker I LOVED my job and all the people I worked with. It was a great company and it was easy to go to work. Well needless to say I don't love my job at all and it gets harder and harder to go to work when there is hardly anyone there anymore! I sure miss those girls I worked with at Wright that is for sure!!
We are all excited about going to the beach Thursday! Parker wants to go right now! I can't wait!! So if I am not around for a while, that is why! Hopefully will be working on my tan! Rain, please stay away!
Please keep Jacob Hartley Carver in your prayers. He was born last night and seemed to be a full term healthy little boy. He started coughing up blood this morning and they keep having to drain his lungs of blood. They are trying to figure out what is wrong. He is in the NICU at Methodist Germantown. He is the nephew of our good friends Dawn and Garrett. Please keep him and his parents Rachael and Hartley in your prayers!




No comments:
Post a Comment