I know it has been a while but goodness it has been crazy. Lets see....Chase came home, getting use to having 3 kids, Parker starting first grade, Parker starting travel baseball and somewhere in there we are trying to run a business! LOL! Adjusting to 3 has been much harder than the adjusting to 2. That was easy to me! I think the age difference though between Parker and Laney made it easy! Not easy with a newborn and 2 year old around! They are such blessings though and keep us laughing. Just look at the pictures below! You will find Laney has started nursing her baby dolls, wants to help with everything like dishes and laundry and is into everything! Parker is a big help. He is the only reason we actually made it through the grocery store with all 3 of them! Laney and Chase in one buggy and Parker pushing the other where the groceries went! We are having a great time watching Parker play on the traveling baseball team! He is doing great! Even hit in the winning 2 runs in one game! Anyway, enjoy the pictures I could go on but in 5 minutes Laney might have a toliet overflowed, on top of the countertop or trying to shove the pacifier in Chasse's mouth!
Ready to go home!
About to head home from the hospital!

Daddy and his little two
Chase's first bath at home
Putting Laney to work! She loves to wash the dishes!
We just got home and Laney reading Elmo to Chase
I still can't believe all 3 of these are mine! Wow God is good!
My first days home and I already like it here!
Bless his sweet self
Laney's first pigtails at Parker's first Ball tournament!
My Daddy did this to me!

Daddy and his little two
Emma and Chase. How sweet! They are just a week or two apart too! Chase looks huge compared to her!
Bryant, Laney and Lucy Kate. My have they grown! Laney has a crush on Bryant I think!











No comments:
Post a Comment