Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Big Brother and Sister meets Baby Brother!

So we made everyone wait till we got in the room and our family came in to reveal Boy/Girl. Since I had a C-section, Jason and I were in recovery with Chase for about an hour. For that hour we got so many texts and calls but Jason would not budge and did not reveal boy/girl. We wanted to tell our family in person when they walked in, so when they came in the room Jason videoed him telling them all "It's a Boy!" He did not wait till he was all the way in the room so I just heard their reaction which were squeals of delight. It was so fun and then they came to see him. Parker was a bit nervous at first and Laney well she was down right scared and would not come near me the entire time I was in the hospital. It made me so sad! She was afraid of the bed though and all the things on me. She loved the baby and so did Parker. She wanted to hold baby all the time. Enjoy the pics below of the brother/sister at the hospital! Stay tuned...lots more to post! My boys and me!

Laney meeting Chase for first time. She just doesn't know about all of this!

Look at that face. It is like can I please just get out of here and go to bed! It was about 8 pm!

And below her warming up a bit
Parker and his first meeting of his baby brother. See he was a bit timid!
Our attempt of a family of 5 picture. Laney was not feeling it!
I still can't believe we are party of 5!
And of course I had to get them matching big brother/sister shirts. Had to be creative though since Parker is way to old for appliques but I think they turned out cute!


The Big Sister!

My precious little men!

All 3 of my munchkins!

Hold baby hold baby. That is all she will say!

How precious is that!!! I am so blessed with these precious 3!


Me with all 3 of my babies! Last day the kids were there and she finally warmed up to me but this is as close as she got to me!

3 comments:

KLTTX said...

I am so happy for you guys. Chase is so cute, as is Parker and Laney is just beautiful.

The Lively's said...

Such cute pictures!! How fun to find out the sex at the birth...I might have to consider that next time. Can't wait to meet baby Chase!

The Gapens said...

Congrats! I'm in LOVE with the second to last picture. Chase is beautiful. I love the name (by the way!) Congrats again!