Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parker is 5!!

So much has been going on in the past week that I have not had a chance to post! First, I took Laney to her 6 month check up and we stopped off to visit with Lesley, Lucy Kate and Bryant. It is so fun now that they actually can play! Laney was 17 pounds and 26 inches long. She was 75% weight, 50% height and 95% head! Ha, I know my kids have big heads..my fault..my head is big and actually I can't wear Jason's hats because they are too small. Big brain..that is what it means right? LOL! Parker's birthday was Friday..he had fun taking cookies to school and they sang this Happy Birthday to him during chapel on Friday. I am so sad I missed it but had a conference call. Saturday we had a great party and the weather was AWESOME! There were 20-25 kids there and they seem to have a blast. The theme was Frankenstein. Invites I loved! I have a picture but they have our address on it and don't want to make it completely easy for a crazy to find us. Ha! Anyway, they said "Goodness Gracious Sakes Alive our little monster is turning five!" We rented a big bouncey slide and my sister was insistent that we have games because the invite said The Harris Haunted House. She came up with grab your hands in the brains and pull out eyeballs (noodles and gummy eyeballs), fish for apples and she let the kids throw whip cream pies at her! The kids LOVED it! Of course we had the playset for the kids to play on too. I think it was a great party. One older sibling of a kid said "This is not my age group, but this is one cool party!" That night Jason and I went to a Halloween Party with a band.. We along with everyone there lets just say it felt like I was back in college. Yeah..the next day not so fun when you are in your 30s and have kids to take care of. The costumes were fun! Here are some pictures from our week last week. This week is busy too so look for more updates later this weekend!
All 3 somewhat happy!
Laney and Lucy Kate
Laney and Bryant playing
Below all 3..Bryant was not too happy

Parker on his actual birthday blowing out his cookie cake
Parker in his birthday crown from school

Forgot to say..Laney started saying Bye-Bye and trying to wave..she had just done and said it while Ms. Millie was holding her



Connor fishing for apples

The kids playing at the party


Laney enjoying the nice weather for the party

Throwing of the pies..Parker had pretty good aim for the face!

Elle talking to Laney
The table with the Pinata

Parker sliding


The cake! The head was exactly like the invites head

Blowing out the candles
Opening all the presents

Parker was the final hit to the pinata

Laney knows where the good stuff is..she goes for it everytime.

No..I have not forgotten to mention anything..it was a Costume Party!! Celeste and Chris as "Redneck Wedding" That show on CMT? IT is too funny. She had a huge pink bow on her butt too. Oh and that is not Chris's real hair if you wondered..it cracked me up!

Jason and I as Gangsters..Parker thought we were cowboys. He does not know what a gangster is and want to keep it that way!

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow lots going on! Laney is getting so big and she is so pretty! Parker's party looks like fun! Great cake!! Your costume party is fun too! Very cute! Syd wouldn't know what a gangster was either.

Tiffany said...

Well, Happy Birthday to your lil' man! Cute party! And I loved the costume party pics. Have a Happy Halloween!

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض