Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 Months Old

Laney is 6 months old now! Hard to believe. What is she up to? Well she is sitting up, talking all the time baby talk, playing, chewing on everything and eating more baby food. She loves those Gerber biter biscuits and toast. She is pretty good and chewing on those. Not sure how much she weighs and how long she is. Her appointment is not until the 20th. She was 16 pounds 5 ounces 2 weeks ago. She sounds a lot like she is trying to say Momma. Not sure if she is meaning too. It is mostly when she is fussing it sounds like Momma! Well here are some pictures from the past 2 weeks like I promised.
Laney 6 months old. My flash was not working..I think I need to charge it!

Laney and Elizabeth meet. Laney 1 week shy of 6 months old and Elizabeth 5 weeks old. They both look a lot like their brothers. I think Elizabeth is a spitting image of Connor

Aunt Dana and Laney in St. Louis

Parker in Mimi's yard and t-shirt watering something.

2 comments:

The Warren Clan said...

Hey Laura! I made my blog private. Please send me your email address and you can still see and read our family blog. Hope you are doing great!!! Love Hayley hayleywwarren@yahoo.com

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great pics!! Laney is so big!