Laney bug is 16 weeks old this week and having so much fun! She is really laughing outloud so much and it is so cute! She took her first trip to the country club pool yesterday and loved it. This little girl Carly tickled her feet and arms and she just laughed and laughed at her. Carly is 5 and showed me her baby. She had this baby doll with her and I asked her name. Carly said with a little attitude "Miley Cyrus, Cyrus is her last name" I just died out laughing. Oh my I thought Miley and all of those girls were way far away for us but I guess not! What happened to 5 year olds loving princesses and Barbie!! I guess times have changed since I was 5 though! I guess Princesses and Barbies are for the younger than 5 crowd now.
Parker went to Delta State for his last week this week. My baby is going to Big boy school in a few short weeks! They had a blast on their last day fishing and sliding down one of those blow up slides. I think Parker is ready for big boy school though. I hope he does not get spoiled the next 2 1/2 weeks being at home doing nothing. I have some fun plans for him for a few days though including going to see his buddy Connor. He will not stop asking me if we can go see him. It is working well for me hanging it over his head. He is minding pretty good! Funny thing he said tonight. I finally got some towels with our monogram for our guest bath and our bathroom. Parker wanted to use one for his bath when I first put them up and I told him no they were for looks. Well tonight he came out of the bathroom saying he needed a rag to dry his hands because there were only "looking rags" in there. I just had to laugh and told him the hand towels were ok to use just not the bath towels for his bath. At least he was trying to mind me!
Laney also sat in her exersaucer for the first time and loved it! She played with the toys! Also this week she started doing this funny thing in the bathtub kicking her feet so hard. It is like she is trying to run off! I had to tape it and share her doing her water aerobics! I tried to upload the video 3 times and it would not upload. Sorry! Maybe I will try again to share. It is so cute! Here are a few pictures I could upload.




2 comments:
No- The Disney channel love starts really early now. Audrey is not even 3 and she LOVES Hannah Montana. Not quite as bad as the older ones but she will watch it and sing and get excited when see something. It is fun though!
Oh fun!! That is too funny about Miley Cirus. I love Parker's comment about "looking towels." Sounds like things are going well for you guys! Is Parker going to kindergarten?
Post a Comment