In about a month, Laney will have another friend!! It is getting so close and this weekend we were so happy to host and attend a baby shower for our new little friend Elizabeth. Millie is my best friend from college. We both have been through so much to have a second child. Sometimes I think God gave us each other to go through the past two years together. I don't know what I would have done without all the support from Millie. My mom and sister at one point made the comment that it was so weird that we both were having so much trouble at the same time. Of course we both had our boys which for both of us was a very easy pregnancy. Then it came time for number 2 and Millie got pregnant first then miscarried, then I got pregnant and miscarried. Then Millie again, then I lost Grace, then Millie again and then me again. Then we both went to a Fertility specialist and had one million in one test just to be both told that they were not sure why we kept loosing babies. It was heartbreaking for both of us but we had each other and kept faith in the Lord. Now our little girls are proof that God has a plan for our lives and that he answers prayers. Millie's little boy, Connor who is a few months older than Parker just LOVE playing together. I am so excited and just know that Laney and Elizabeth will have the same relationship! We can't wait to meet Elizabeth!!!
Why is this lady holding me like this??? Oh, I just felt a kick! Hey Elizabeth!!
Millie and Laney at the shower
Other than the shower, our week was pretty normal. Laney is becoming such a happy little fun baby! She still wants her way when she wants it and she will throw a fit for it..especially when it comes to bath and bed time! I got crazy and decided to give the kids a bath together. Here is a picture. Both of them loved it. Probably won't do it again though! Parker is just getting too big!My first (and probably last) bath with my big brother!




2 comments:
I love your blog redesign - its really pretty. Your kids are gorgeous. Congratulations again!
I love the new layout! Wow that is crazy that you and your friend went through the same thing. I am glad she about to have her baby girl too. Laney is precious!! Parker is so cute too!!
Post a Comment