All 3 watching the show!
My friend Lesley asked me if Laney and I wanted to go to Disney on Ice and I said sure! Laney loves getting to hang with Bryant and Lucy Kate. She asks me all the time about them...mainly about Bryant (I think she has a crush) but she loves to go see them. Parker could have gone to but at the age of 6 almost 7 this did not sound as fun as a bowling birthday party so he stayed home with Jason and went to that. When I got to their house, she asked "Where's Mickey and Minnie?" She thought they were going to be there. They did have them at their birthday party back in March, the girl has a memory so I guess she thought they were suppose to be there! LOL! We finally got to Disney on Ice and Laney loved it. I was a bit surprised she sat and watched the entire time. She clapped and kept waving to them, especially Mickey and Minnie. It was so fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment