Thursday, October 7, 2010
3 Months Old
Hard to believe Chase is 3 months old! We are in a good routine, I don't freak out or panic when I know I am going to be alone with all 3 anymore! LOL! I can actually manage them! Well we have incidents of course with a 2 year old around but we are making it! Chase is so sweet. He eats every 3 hours during the day and goes to bed about 8:30 everynight. Still wakes once a night about 3but he has slept through the night a couple of times. He hasn't made a habit out of it though but it will come. He wakes about 7 and is so happy. He coos and smiles. It is so sweet. You can get him calm so fast if you bathe him. He loves it and falls to sleep in the bathtub. He sucks his thumb sometimes but the pacis are still a must. He does not fuss much unless he is sleepy. He loves to be held close to you and to be walked around. He also will hold your finger so tight! It is so sweet! He weighs now a little over 14 pounds. He still can wear 3 months but they are getting small! 6 months are starting to fit very well! He loves Mimi. Will smile and coo at her the second he sees her. No surprise, Parker and Laney love her to pieces too. He is our little man or baby Chase. He is just perfect and we are so blessed to have him in our family!
One night, I thought this was funny. Yes the both end up in our bed sometimes! But I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment