Sunday, June 20, 2010

Great T-Ball Season!

Parker and his little team had a great year. Rough start with a few coaching issues but a few of the Dads and Jason took over as coaches after ours just disappeared and the boys really improved throughout the season and learned a lot. This was a great group of little boys. I loved watching them play! To see their little faces when they won and tied the top 3 teams was priceless! The last game we had a team party afterwards at Lost Dog Pizza. They each got a trophy and you would have thought this little boys won the world series! It was so special! Good job boys and I can't believe Parker is moving up to Coach Pitch! Great group of little boys!
Parker and his trophy!


Parker, AJ and Jacob...Parker and Jacob are playing on a traveling team..have I mentioned that yet? They won't really start playing till fall and not really even till the spring but they are practicing already!


No comments: