Sunday, July 4, 2010

A little Father/Son Time

The past few months Parker and Jason have really been spending lots of time together. Jason has always taken Parker to do things guys love to do but since Parker is older now and out for summer they really have been doing lots. Parker loves to golf and Jason takes him to play often and every July 4th our Country Club has a family golf scramble where any age can play. Parker and Jason along with a few others on their team won it this year! Parker was so proud! He said he sunk a long putt for them! Jason also this past week took Parker fishing. Parker all on his own caught his first bass! He was pumped about that too! They also have been spending lots of time together playing the Wii at lunch and at night. They (well mostly Jason and Parker watching) have finished Super Mario Wii and Mario Galaxy 2 this summer. They are working on Zelda. I am not sure who is having more fun. It is kinda funny...Jason hasn't been much into video games since I have known him. They have lots of fun together! We are so thankful to have a Daddy like Jason! I just love that he is into all these things and is sharing them with Parker! If it were hunting season, I am sure they would have been in a deer stand too lately!

Oh and baby update is there is no baby yet! But I am scheduled for July 8th so stay tuned! We will have a sweet baby girl or boy really soon!


Jason and Parker after the golf scramble
Parker's first bass


No comments: