Sunday, June 20, 2010

Laney's First Pony Tail!


I bought some tiny ponytail holders a few weeks ago to try and start using them because Laney's hair is fine and it helps keep the bow in at school. I got the idea when she came home a few times from school with them in her hair. I have tried several times to put a real pony tail in her hair with no success. Well Laney is very much a "monkey see monkey do" kind of girl. Her teacher even told me that Laney has for "platts" in her hair one day after Ms. Shanta was putting them in Zoria's hair! LOL! Well one day last week ms. Shanta was putting a real pony tail in Anna Patton's hair and Laney wanted one too! It was so cute and now she will let me do it! She just now has gotten enough hair for a real one!

No comments: