Sorry this is a little late, we have been so busy it is crazy! I think I say that all the time but really with t-ball starting, Easter, Laney's birthday and all the end of the school year stuff we have been going! I wanted to share Laney's 2
nd birthday pictures. She had a great birthday! We did a monkey girl theme because well she loves monkey and she is a monkey! Wonderful friends and family came to celebrate and she had a blast. We are so thankful for our precious sweet miracle Laney. You have brightened our lives more than we can describe! We love you Laney!

April 3, 2008 9:45 pm-Welcome to the world!

April 3, 2009 9:45 pm-Happy First Birthday!!

April 3, 2010 9:45 pm-Happy 2
nd Birthday Laney!! Oh my how you have grown and added so much to our family! We love you!

After the party and so worn out! I have my
blankie and thumb though so I am good!

Thanks brother for the bubble mower!

sliding in my new tutu and shades!

I know I am cute!

Ha ha Laney you look funny Elizabeth says!

The little kids loved the trampoline too!

And bubbles of course they love bubbles!

Threw in a monkey egg hunt since it was Easter Weekend!

Had to warm up to the bouncy but I loved it!

Daddy helping me blow out the candles!

My cake that matched my dress! Monkeys I love and notice the
banana splits we served to add to the monkey theme! They were a hit!

Our 2 year old little Monkey!

Daddy and his monkey!
1 comment:
It is about time you posted the sweet girl's birthday!!!
Post a Comment