We have been busy this month as usual. It just was crazy with Laney's birthday, Easter, t-ball starting up and several school functions. We also went to our annual Crosstie Art and Jazz Fest here in town. Oh and throw in there Parker's broken wrist! T-ball started and we were worried that it was going to end t-ball that had not even gotten started yet when he broke his wrist but nope we were wrong! Parker is playing third base since he couldn't put a glove on with his cast but that is the only thing he can't do. First game and his second time to bat he hit a home run with cast and all!! Not to mention the several outs he has gotten at third and he throws that ball further than anyone on his team. Not accurately all the time but he gets it from third to first with no problem! He also got his cast off this week and first time up to bat with only a brace on he hit a home run with the bases loaded! So he drove in 4 runs! It was awesome. I can't tell you how excited he was too to be able to wear a glove this week! We had team pictures the day he got his cast off and instead of taking his picture with the bat, he wanted the glove! He has done so well too with outs. He even got 3 outs in one inning and I was such the proud Momma! I have a feeling we are going to be at the ball field a lot with this little boy! He just loves it!
I also chaperoned Parker' field trip to the Children's Museum. It was such a fun place, not sure why we had never been before! The kids had so much fun. I also have volunteered for several things lately, cooking and taking things places. I am wearing myself out though and this week had a few pains I had not been having so at my drs appointment this week she checked me and she said I was measuring big so we had an ultrasound. She scared me a bit when she said the baby's head was already down and right there and that she wanted to do this test that might predict labor within the next 2 weeks. I was thinking to myself...What! 2 weeks! You have got to be kidding! But thank goodness the test was negative! So I was anxious about that ultrasound but everything looked great and I just have to try and stay off my feet as much so that this baby will not come in May! Baby looked great and was 3 pounds 9 ounces! That sweet face too! I really think the baby favors Laney in ultrasound pictures but then again laney's pictures are more recent and fresher on my mind! It really has been fun not knowing what this baby is! I am so glad we did it this way although I will admit I am feeling a bit unprepared but it will be fine I know!




2 comments:
So much fun! I told you not knowing the gender was fun. Plus think if you knew you'd just be buying more stuff than you probably need. This way you only do the necessary things so you save time and money!!
Such cute kiddos. Awesome job on the grand slam! 3 lbs 9 oz was Davis' exact birth weight.
Post a Comment