Saturday, May 9, 2009
A Mother's Day Present
I love Mother's Day because of the homemade presents I get every year that the kids have made at school. This year, Parker was so excited to give me his presents. I just laughed and loved what they were. I still am not sure why Parker gave me black hair, I asked him where the brown string was. He said the necklaces were for me to wear as bracelets. He also went on to tell me how he gave my dress diamonds and pretty hearts because he loved me so much! I know I am silly but as I had just opened it I could not help but tear up and am so happy and blessed with my two wonderful children. I thank you Lord for giving me them everyday! Oh and I also just got the handprints this week. I started a tradition last year of giving myself these for mother's day!
Parker made the flower pot and the doll of me..yeah I think if I would have known what the plastic bottle we were sending to school was for that I would have sent a water bottle or something real skinny instead of a laundry detergent bottle! LOL! Laney made the flower out of her handprint. Love this stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love your comment about the water bottle vs. the laundry bottle - LOL. What a sweet boy your Parker is! The handprints are great too. Happy Mother's Day Laura.
How sweet! I love the Mother's Day gifts. Your little models are precious!
Post a Comment