I don't have a new picture this week of her. Well I do but it is for the Christmas cards and don't want to share that just yet! Look for them coming to your mailbox soon..hopefully before Christmas!
The only thing besides work this week that happened was Parker had his Christmas Play at school. He was so cute. He kept trying to find us by putting his hand over his eyes looking for us.
Parker and some of his classmates getting ready to sing. He so looks like his Daddy when he is serious looking!
After his performance. He is such the model! Look at him posing!
The last week a bunch of families have been heavy on my heart. Please pray for the following families...
Little Jacob Carver the nephew of my dear friend Dawn was diagnosed with Eye Cancer in both eyes. It has a name but I can't remember it right now. He is 6 months old. Please see his caring bridge site. I know St. Jude will take good care of him.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacobcarver
Then in the same week..2 babies here in this small town we live in died of SIDS. They were both little boys one was 2 months old and the other about 3 months. I don't know either of them or their families but they have been on my mind. Please pray for these families.
Then a friend sent me a site about a girl she went to highschool who recently had her twin girls at 26 weeks. They are fighters and seem to be doing well last I checked. Just pray for those families that have babies in the NICU.
I could go on about the families on my mind latley who have lost little babies or are going through some health issues. They just all have been in my thoughts and prayers lately.
All these families just remind me how special and what a true gift children are from the Lord. I want to take a minute and thank the Lord for all of the new miracles he gave this year to my friends! I know we spend a lot of time praying for those in need but I also want to Praise the Lord for these sweet babies that were born this year! I tried to list them in birth order and good grief a lot of my friends had babies!! I hope I spelled all their names right and that I did not miss anyone! Thank you so much Lord for these Sweet babies!!!!
Mitchell Holder-The newest little addition! Welcome Mitchell!!! Congrats Clay and Tara!
Kendall Abraham
Elizabeth Smith
Doty Scott
Brett Gant
Keirney Himmerick
Samuel Turner
Jacob Carver
Vera Dycus
Hayes McCarra
Laney Harris
Ann Reece Warren
Lucy Kate Johnson
Bryant Johnson
Graham Potts
Darba Cheyanne Holcomb
Eloise Johnson




3 comments:
Parker is handsome as usual!! Great pics. Your post was very nice. Thanks for that. I hope the little boy with eye cancers gets well soon. What a tough time.
Sweet post Laura- the same babies and families have been on my mind as well. . .
That is one of the sweetest post! Of course, I shed some tears on this one! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! See you soon!
Post a Comment