Well, just one so far but it has finally broken through! It did yesterday. You can not see it real well but I can really feel it now! Laney is now 7 months old too! I need to write this stuff down everything she is doing so I am using this as her virtual baby book. I have one but it is so much easier to put it here and go back and write it in her book! She is really getting around. Not crawling but scoots on her booty and will roll everywhere to get what she wants. I left her on one place on her blanket yesterday for 5 minutes and came back and she was 3 feet from that spot! Parker and I got a laugh out of seeing where she would end up. Laney also is eating some
table food. She loves any kind of bread. Not surprised since her daddy and Parker can't miss a meal without bread! Laney says Momma and Bye bye when she wants to. She is babbling away some baby language all the time. She recognizes and looks for us when she hears our voices. She still very much is a Mamma's girl. Her daycare ladies are so sweet and they commented the other day how cute she looks everyday in all her cute clothes. Ms.
Rendia called Laney their "little Miss America!" Ha! Laney loves her routine. She wants to eat about 6:30, bath at 7 then her milk then sleep by 7:30 or 8.
SHe is a big girl and sleeps all night in her own bed. This was not the case with her big brother for a long long time! She wakes up about 7 except this time change had her messed up for a few days where she thought 5:45 was a good time. I think I have her broken of that. When Laney does wake up, she hardly makes a peep. I go in her room to find her looking around sucking that thumb. It is so cute too. She wants to be sucking her thumb and holding her
blankie up to her mouth. It is a sure way to get her to go to sleep, letting her hold her soft
blankie. She loves her big brother. She hears him and pop those eyes go open wide looking for him. She is such a sweet baby and has stolen our hearts.
Parker is growing up so much. He is such a little adult and wants to be just like his daddy. We took some duplicate toys back that he got for his birthday and he found this deer hunting game with a riffle that you point at the
tv and go hunting. He wanted it and had just
enough credit to get it! He has been playing it ever since he got it and loves for his daddy to play with him. His daddy likes it too! They killed a lot of "deer
buckers" as Parker calls it. I hope Jason wants a hunting buddy soon! Parker is so interested right now in trying to read. So far, he reads for sure the words No, Stop, Van and of course his name. He is constantly asking me to spell out words and he sounds out words all the time. Parker also I noticed is reading numbers more correctly. I mean like 148 or 128. He use to say 1..4...8. Now he will actually say it right (one hundred forty eight). He is just getting to know so much! Parker was sick this week and we went to the
dr and they weighed and measured him. So at 5 he is 51 pounds and 45 inches tall. Parker really entertained everyone at the
drs office. He is just so friendly and was speaking to everyone asking them their names and telling them his. He had them laughing. He is so full of personality and is so sweet. My sweet little boy is just a blessing to us and keeps us all smiling!
Sucking her thumb and holding her blankie
2 comments:
Sounds like things are going great! Congrats on Laney's tooth. I can't believe she is 7 months old! Time flies!
Sydney is really into hunting too. We were going to take her elk hunting with us this year but ended up not going cause of her pum. Maybe next year. Cute about his game! I can't belive he is 51 lbs! Syd was weighed 2 weeks ago...35 lbs. Yowsa! Sydney is great with numbers too. I attribute it to her diabetes. She learned real quick how to read big numbers. ;) She is an old pro now. he he he Glad you guys are doing well.
Thanks for the update. I am using my blog as a virtual baby book too since I do not keep a real one (too disorganized!). Samuel sucks his thumb too and it is the cutest thing ever. I am not sure how you break that habit though. The paci is easy is break (at least it was for Davis). I am afraid he'll still be sucking his thumb in kindergarten.
Parker is just a little bit bigger than Davis. He was 47lbs at his 5 year check up.
Post a Comment