Friday, March 14, 2008

We finally have a Date!

Well, I am 36 weeks now and had a doctors visit yesterday. He set my induction for April 3rd! Of course no one thinks I will make it until then except for me and Jason. I guess I figure everything will happen like with Parker but I should know better than that! My dr. also hinted that he is taking me off of work after next week. I am kinda so glad about that. I just need to be able to rest now! With Parker I worked until I was 39 weeks but I did not have a 4 year old around then! I am just worn out! The crib bedding is suppose to be ready tomorrow and the nursery should be about finished minus some pictures on the wall but you can for sure bring a baby home without that! Parker and Momma went along to my appointment with me and Parker heard baby Laney's heartbeat. He was pretty excited about hearing it and he said she was kicking me. He is so interested in anything to do with doctor shows and the body. The other night he was just infatuated with a show on the History channel about the human body and how the muscles work and blood flow. I swear he is future Dr. Parker! After my drs visit we went to the mall and that was his first visit not in a stroller since he is too big for one. Nine months pregnant and trying to keep up with him wore me out! He was too funny about finding something he wanted and going to stand in the check out line. Then we went to one other store and then we had to take him to Chuck E Jesus. Yes, Chuck E JESUS. That is what he calls it! I was not looking forward to that but he would have been crushed. He had a ball. We got home and I was so tired. I think I try to do way too much!

No comments: