Monday, March 17, 2008

Remembering and a Funny Story

Today is St. Patricks Day but it also is the day my sweet Daddy went to Heaven 10 years ago today. I just want to say that I am thinking of you today and I miss you dearly. I know you are watching over us and it gives me so much comfort that you are taking care of Grace and our other babies for us. I know Momma and Celeste are thinking of you too. Momma called Jason Bryant yesterday! You also will love to know we call Parker, B all the time. Of course we had to name him after you! Love you!


Ok, so now for a funny story. I have been meaning to put this down. Parker wanted some of my M &Ms I was having but he had already eaten some pudding but I decided he could have 4 for his age. He wanted to get them himself so I gave him the bag. Well of course he tried to get more than 4 so I told him to give me the bag. He wouldn't so I took it from him. He said "Momma I am so angry at you." he started to walk away and then turned again in his little serious voice and said "You don't do that when a MAN is trying to eat!" I fell out laughing. I could not help it. He also for the past few days keeps saying that his head is too big because he has too much brain service. Not sure where that comes from!! Anyway thought I would put that down. I thought it was too funny!!

1 comment:

KLTTX said...

That story about Parker is too cute!

Your bedding is gorgeous. I am so glad this pregnancy is going so smoothly for you.