Tuesday, March 2, 2010
To Grandmother's House We Go!
This past Friday night, Jason suggested Parker call his Mimi. Well it ended with Parker going to go spend the night with her. When she got there Parker had his bag packed. It was so funny, he packed his ENTIRE underwear and sock drawer along with a few clothes. Laney of course wanted to go to "Mimi's House" as she says so Parker packed her a bag and they both went! They had a great time and Mom and Dad enjoyed a nice quiet night and Saturday morning! We are so lucky to have our Mimi live so close! Wonder if she ever will take all 3 kids? LOL!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love stories like this. I love how close brothers and sisters are when they are close in age like this. Mine are 16 months a part, and they adore each other. Too cute. I bet y'all had some quality quiet time with the children away. :) Blessings!
Post a Comment