Friday, February 12, 2010

Our Precious New Baby

We had our routine 20 week ultrasound and the baby looked perfect! We have decided to keep it a delivery surprise so we don't know boy or girl (feel free to leave a comment guess though)! Everything measured just how it should and baby looked great! I do have to go back for another u/s to make sure the placenta moves up. Right now it is low or placenta previa but from experience with Parker (had the same thing at his 20 week ultrasound) I know that more than likely it will move right on up and be just fine in time for a normal delivery. I so hope so! Here is a picture of our new munchkin. Sorry it is not the greatest..picture of a picture. I am not sure how to work our scanner!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting again. That is wonderful news!

Parker & Laney are so adorable. I love the new header picture. You have a precious family.

I got the big/little brother shirts from this website: http://www.babybox.com/pe.html

As for the bag, a lady in Olive Branch made it. I will look up her info and get back to you.