We had a great New Year's Eve just shooting fireworks! Parker really loves it and knows there are 2 times a year we get to do this and he looks forward to it! I don't know who likes shooting them more though...Jason or Parker! Parker kept saying they we totally awesome and 'that was insane' He is too funny! Before we shot them at home we went to my sister's nursing home where she works. I got some cute pictures with my other camera I will share but Celeste has stolen it! ha! Oh and I posted a few more posts so check them out! Happy 2010 everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Boys will be boys! I've given up on trying to dress Reed cute. Every day, he has to dress as something whether it is a fireman, football player, hunter, John Deere boy...who knows what will be next!
Glad you had a good new year.
Post a Comment