She loved her kitchen! Now maybe she will stop burning herself trying to help me cook on the real stove!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas Morning
I love Christmas morning now! We spend all morning the 4 of us in our pjs playing and playing. Such fun! I spared Jason since I took all the pictures so you won't see him playing like he was. I don't mind showing you the kids bed head but he might kill me! LOL! The kids loved everything!
Santa Came!
So excited to see what Santa brought!

She loved her kitchen! Now maybe she will stop burning herself trying to help me cook on the real stove!
Big brother helping Sister put her new house shoes on. She loved her Fancy Nancy shoes. Notice Parker's Sponge Bob slippers...they are so cute!
She loved her kitchen! Now maybe she will stop burning herself trying to help me cook on the real stove!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Have you played the Wii yet? I like it as much as Connor, I just don't have time to play it as much as him. Glad ya'll had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment