Sunday, September 6, 2009
Dress Up!
We have been busy the past few weeks! We are back into the swing of things with school, had a few birthday parties including Jason's and have played dress up a little. Parker is doing good in school. He cracks me up all the time still. Yesterday he held up a VHS tape he said "Can you please tell me what this big ole thing is?" Boy did I feel old! He had no clue what it was! He has started Flag Football too. No games yet, they start next week. It is a lot more rougher than I thought and the teams have 6-9 year olds on them! He barely made the cut-off and can play since he will be 6 by Nov. 1. I would have re-thought him playing if I knew all that but he will be fine and it will toughen him up a little. He still is a bit whiny. Laney is just becoming a motor mouth. She says a new word everyday. It is so cute. She also will turn in circles if you tell her too. they must do something at school. She also sings and does the first motion to Wheels on the bus. You can't understand a word except round. Well I understand her. Oh I forgot how fun this stage was!! And the girl is obsessed with shoes and my make-up. Motor mouth, shoes and make-up....yeah I for sure have a girl on my hands!
Looking pretty after church today!
Daddy is more paranoid than I am...he had to get up there with her!
Daddy's 32nd birthday...Parker made him this birthday crown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment