Sunday, September 20, 2009

Brother and Sister Love

Parker and Laney really love each other and like to play with each other. It is so sweet. He will help her down from things and look after her. They will both just laugh and laugh at each other. It just warms my heart. This morning I was out of the room and came back in to find that both of them had climbed in the recliner watching tv. Parker had his arm around her. How sweet! Of course I had to grab the camera! Both of them love bubbles and they are on sale right now so I stocked up on different type of bubbles and they had a blast. The wind was blowing just right where Laney just had to hold up her big wand and there were some HUGE bubbles. They both just giggled with delight. God is so Good!
This Morning all sweet in Daddy's chair!
Playing with bubbles together...they love this!



No comments: