We have been so busy with the business, school functions and friends coming to visit us! Since my last post..Laney pulled herself to standing for the first time! She has stepped from one thing to another a few times but is not cruising around the furniture just yet. She will pull herself up on anything now! Also below for my friends who know me pretty well and know that Laney's closet is filled with clothing boutique outfits and clothing party clothes will be shocked to know I bought Laney a Wal Mart outfit for Valentines! We don't wear the shirt out in public but did put the leggings with a white top for Valentines. It is a great sleep outfit! Also Parker had a singing thing at school where they sang all kinds of songs and they were so cute! Then one Sunday, Aunt Celeste and her boyfriend Chris took Parker out riding the ranger. They take Parker from time to time for stuff like this and he loves it. We love Mr. Chris and think that my kids will have 2 Uncle Chrises before too long!
My friend Millie also came to visit us last week and brought Elizabeth. It was much fun and hopefully she will come again. Maybe we will think about letting the boys play. 2- 5 year olds are harder than 2 babies! Our Valentines was good but we were all sick but Parker. Laney even had pretty high fever for her..102.5! Jason is the worst patient though. You would think he was about to die with a sinus infection and back problems. Anyway, I love Valentines day because it was the day I found out Parker was on his way! I will never forget sitting at work all day thinking something wasn't here yet and thinking am I pregnant? I sure had been tired. On my way home I stopped at Walgreens and picked up a test. I was so nervous and Jason was just excited he went outside and yelled "We are having a baby!" Thank goodness we lived on a cove at the time! Anyway, Parker is forever my valentine!




1 comment:
Great update Laura! Looks like a fun V-day minus the sickness! Great pics, your kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment