My sorority sister Lori lost her little niece yesterday. She had Trisomy 18 and it was a blessing every day that she lived. She was born on August 6th and went to be with Jesus yesterday morning. A friend called me yesterday to ask if I had been on facebook or read the blog today and I hadn't. When I did, I promise I cried most the afternoon. This family has really touched me and so many others over the past few months. I just wish I had their strength. Just keep them in your prayers and if you want to be blessed (and be prepared to shed some tears) here is the blog. God surely is working through this family. I am just in awe of their faith in the Lord. Faith in the Lord has gotten me through my darkest days after Grace went to be with the Lord (and still keeps me going) but I think it no way compares to their faith and strength. They are such an insparation to me! PS..wear pink tomorrow for Magdalena!
http://noahandjulieroberts.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment