We have really been busy hanging out, cleaning out and just having fun. One day this week we went to visit Millie, Connor and Elizabeth. We had a great time. New Year's Eve we had a few over, boiled shrimp and shot fireworks. It was great!! We have really enjoyed spending lots of time together and I am going to be sad going back to work next week!! We wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Parker being silly wanting to look like me after the shower! So he put my robe on and made me put a towel on his head! Silly boy!
Laney and Elizabeth playing. Well Elizabeth was taking it all in..she will be down there in no time with Laney!
Elizabeth and Laney. I think Laney is trying to teach her how to suck her thumb.
How sweet! Elizabeth 4 months and Laney almost 9.
Parker so excited about the fireworks. He loves fireworks!!
Loving the fireworks! Jason really got some good ones this year!!




1 comment:
Fun stuff! The pics are great! I can't believe Laney is getting so big! That poinsetta is really sweet. What a great little tribute.
Post a Comment