Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wedding, Wedding and more Wedding!




What has consumed us for the last 2 months? Wedding activities for my sister! We were so excited for her but she has a lot off friends which means lots of parties! We had a couples party atmy house the first of October. About 80 people came. It was lots of fun! I also helped with a regular afternoon shower. Then The Bacherlorette party. She has the most fun group of friends and she is a fun person so I knew her party would be something. I pumped lots of milk so I could leave Chase for the weekend and go to New Orleans.It was so much fun! We even had tshirts made! Then there was the bridesmaids luncheon, then rehersal and then the wedding. It was ton of fun too!There even was a party bus for guests after the wedding! Celeste and Chris always taking care of their friends!










This was the late night crew at the party at my house! We laughed cause it was only 11:30 and back in college we were just getting started! LOL!








No comments: