Friday, October 16, 2009

Momma's Surprise Party!

Mom was so shocked! She had no idea her sisters that live in Idaho were here and she had no idea all the people were there for her! It was so awesome to see the look on her face! She is always doing for us and others so it was so great to do something for her! She loved every minute of it too! For some reason my camera in the middle of the party started having a smudge or something on the left of the pictures.

Momma and her sisters. From Left Aunt Debbie (the youngest), Aunt Kaye (the middle and one of the twins), my Mom (the oldest) and Aunt Faye (the middle and the other twin) I know Aunt Faye and Momma look like the twins!
Momma realizing Aunt Kaye and Faye were there!




What the heck! This is for me?

Awww....my little world waiting on Momma!

One of the picture tables and her cake..I know she likes the wrong team but she is crazy about her bulldogs.


1 comment:

Millie said...

I am so gald that she had a good time! Sorry we could not make it!